Have you ever tried weed gummies? And what about a gummy treat with more than one color? Or one that has three and even four layers? That is a real masterpiece. The more layers your gummies have, the deeper their taste is.
The secret of magical multi-layer gummies
You will not believe it, but there is nothing complicated in making tasty weed gummies. All you need to start is to make sure that you have enough molds to create many layers. Keep in mind that you do not have to fill your mold completely; dedicate only a couple of millimeters to each flavor. The only rule you have to follow in order to make perfect layers is not to add the next flavor before the previous one is fully set. To speed this process up, you can put the molds into your refrigerator after each layer. Once the first flavor is cooled down, time to go for the next layer. Repeat this routine several times, stacking different flavors layer by layer and allowing each one to freeze. The thinner the layers are, the more colorful your gummies will be. Enjoy your rainbow-flavored goodness anytime you wish.
Creativity is what makes your gummies perfect
The flag of your country, the color of your favorite sports team, Rastafarian motives—the design of your gummies is in your heart and mind. By the way, if you have not cooled each layer completely, do not panic and scream that it is all ruined! On the contrary, you will be quite surprised with the resulted trippy, drippy effect. Get inventive and never doubt the uniqueness and creativeness of your artwork.
How to make magical gummies at home?
1. Whisk 70 g of gelatine with 15 ml of citric acid.
2. In a separate bowl, stir 60 ml of honey with 240 ml of juice fruit. Then, mix it with the gelatin substance.
3. Pour 240 ml of MagicalButter Tincture into a large pan and place it over low heat in order to evaporate all the alcohol.
4. Add ½ tablespoon of flavor extract, 30 ml of honey and swirl the mixture in the pan until it looks like molasses.
5. Add the gelatine substance and simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
6. Pour the mixture into molds and place them into the refrigerator for an hour.
7. Remove the gummies from the molds and get high on their tastiness!