Have you ever heard about marijuana tea? Its popularity grows every day all over the world due to its impressive health benefits. If you are interested in how to make cannabis tea, then keep reading this article. You will find the delicious weed tea recipe and find out the benefits it will bring to you.
Cannabis tea at home
For making marijuana on your own, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 gram marijuana
– 1 liter fresh water
– Pan with a lid
– Coffee creamer
1. The first thing you should do is boil water.
2. Add cannabis straight into the boiling water.
3. Wait for 15 minutes and then remove all marijuana leaves from the water using a sieve.
4. Pour the tea into a sterilized container. Make sure it is sealed.
5. Add a spoon of coffee creamer into the tea to prevent the dissipation of active marijuana compounds.
6. Place your tea into the refrigerator. During the storage period, the potency of your tea will remain the same, so do not worry.
The storing period takes up to 5 days. When the tea is ready, you may drink it cold or reheated, depending on your preferences. Do not worry that your tea has a bit particular taste. It has to be that way. It might take you some time to get used to it, but you will never regret trying it. By the way, you can make the taste of your tea sweet and pleasant just by adding honey or mint.
Benefits of marijuana tea
As you already know, marijuana tea has a list of medicinal properties that you might find helpful.
1. Kills chronic pain
This is the most frequent reason people consume marijuana tea. Patients who suffer from multiple sclerosis, cancer, and AIDS find marijuana tea the most effective remedy for their pain. Moreover, it also decreases the mental anxiety that usually accompanies body pain of a chronic character.
2. Decreases nausea
Cannabis has the ability to relieve nausea and boost your appetite.
3. May help treat autoimmune diseases
Marijuana tea is also considered an effective addition to the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.