We have created a quick and easy recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate cookies of such a symbolic shape. Do not be afraid of this recipe only if you have no idea how to draw a marijuana leaf—that is not the thing that makes cannabis edibles so special. The taste of these vegan-friendly edibles will bring joy and pleasure to you and your friends. More than that, these chocolate cookies are excellent at taking your tension away and bringing you the unforgettable cerebral feeling. However, do not forget about the dosage as the cookies are quite potent.
One cookie roughly contains 10 mg of THC. It depends on how potent your cannabis- infused coconut oil is. We recommend you to follow the minimal dosing as these chocolate cookies are extremely attractive, and it is impossible to eat only one.
– 2 large bowls
– 25-cm oven tray
– baking paper
– weed leaf cookie cutter
– wire cooling rack
– 140 ml cannabis-infused coconut oil
– 1 cup sugar
– ½ cup almond milk
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons water
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups flour
– 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 250 g vegan chocolate bits
– ½ teaspoon salt
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Warm cannabis-infused coconut oil until it becomes liquid. Avoid doing that in the microwave as the oil can start to boil.
- In one of the two bowls mix sugar, vanilla extract, milk, cornstarch, water, and oil.
- In the second bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Then, mix the contents of both bowls using your hands.
- Add vegan chocolate bits and spread them evenly.
- Roll the dough, use the cookie cutter to make weed leaf-shaped cookies.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put your cookies on the tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for a maximum of 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool down on a wire rack.
Now the cookies are ready for your new marijuana experience. Just remember that edibles take up to two hours to take effect.